Search Products by Category
FoamLite™ ConvaTec Dressing
Designed specifically for the management of low to non-exuding chronic and acute wounds. FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressing is a thin Foam dressing with a breathable film and perforated, gentle, skin friendly silicone adhesive.*1 FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressing is flexible and conforms*1 to the body even in awkward to dress positions.
*As demonstrated in vitro. Please refer to AQUACEL®, Foam or FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressing package insert for complete instructions for use.
- In Vitro performance characteristics of FoamLite, ConvaTec WHRI 4680 MS 132. 04/25/16 data on file, ConvaTec Inc.
|421927||A6212||*NEW* Square||5x5cm (2" x 2")||10 per box|
|421557||A6212||Adhesive, Square||8x8cm (3¼" x 3¼")||10|
|421559||A6212||Adhesive, Square||10x10cm (4" x 4")||10|
|421561||A6213||Adhesive, Square||15x15cm (6" x 6")||10|
|421563||A6212||Adhesive, Rectangle||5.5x12 cm (2.0" x 4.8")||10|
Finding the Right Balance
Exudate assists healing:1
- Prevents wound bed from drying out
- Aids migration of tissue-repairing cells
- Provides essential nutrients for cell metabolism
- Assists separation of dead or damaged tissue(autolysis).
Excess exudate may:1
- Cause maceration of surrounding tissue
- Delay or prevent wound healing
- Cause subsequent breakdown and further deterioration of the wound bed
- World Union of Wound Healing Societies (WUWHS). Principles of best practice: Wound exudate and the role of dressings. A consensus document. London: MEP Ltd: 2007. http://www.woundinternational.com/clinical- guidelines/wound-exudate-and-the-roll-of-dressings-a-consensus- document/page-1. Accessed November 2013
- As demonstrated in vitro.
Please note: This product does not contain latex.
Please see package insert for complete instructions for use.
FoamLite™ Detail Aid _ New