AQUACEL® Foam Pro
Excess wound fluid causes skin maceration and wound breakdown.
See the difference with AQUACEL® Foam Pro
Layers of absorption
Stays in place for up to 7 days, while absorbing and balancing exudate with Hydrofiber® Technology
1. Protective top layer Waterproof yet breathable, the top layer helps manage moisture vapour of the exudate, while protecting the wound from external contaminants.1
2, 3, 4. Dressing core Includes a unique Hydrofiber® Technology layer that gels on contact with exudate. Using vertical wicking, it locks exudate safely away from the wound and peri-wound skin, reducing the risk of lateral spread or maceration.2-5
1. Exudate managed Hydrofiber® Technology has been relied on by HCPs for 25 years for its unrivalled absorption and ability to lock exudate away from the wound – even under compression.1-2
2. Deterioration prevented Unlike traditional foam dressings, the unique vertical gelling action absorbs, retains and locks away harmful components such as bacteria and excess exudate directly into its fibres which prevents lateral spread and thereby reducing the risk of maceration.1-4
3. Flexible & conformable AQUACEL® Foam Pro’s secure silicone adhesive wound contact layer lets you apply to even the most challenging areas of a patient’s body.
Less trauma AQUACEL® Foam Pro’s contact layer is truly gentle and skin-friendly.1 Which means minimal pain and trauma upon removal – even to those with sensitive or fragile skin.2 Stays put for peace of mind Our unique perforated gentle silicone adhesive has been designed to stay in place – without rucking to clothes or material – even on hard-to-dress areas. It’s also water and shower-proof.1
- Designed to help heal wounds and protect against maceration
- Adhesive does not stick to gloves or itself
- Maximum recommended wear time 7 Days
- Soft, gentle, flexible and conformable
- Increased protection for fragile and friable tissue
- Can be cut to shape
- Viral and bacterial barrier*
- Easy to apply and remove
- Water/shower proof*
- Effective under compression*2
|Dressing size||Pack size||Product code|
|8cm x 8cm / 3in x 3in||10||422359|
|10cm x 10cm / 4in x 4in||10||422357|
|15cm x 15cm / 6in x 6in||10||422358|
|19.8 x 14cm / 8in x 5.5in (Heel)||10||422356|
|20cm x 16.9cm / 8in x 7in (Standard sacral)||5||421579|
|24cm x 21.5cm / 9.4in x 8.4in (Large sacral)||5||421580|
To learn more about AQUACEL® Foam Pro with our resources, to request a sample or to speak with one of our Sales Representatives, fill out the form below.
AQUACEL® Foam Pro
3. Walker M, Hobot JA, Newman GR, Bowler PG, 2003. Scanning electron microscopic examination of bacterial immobilisation in a carboxymethyl cellulose (AQUACEL™) and Alginate Dressing. Biomaterials 24: 883 890.