OUR SOLUTIONS® PROGRAMS
ConvaTec Solutions® Programs can help you reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers to meet federal mandates with products and tools.
- Products to promote skin integrity and help manage wounds
- Solutions® Algorithms for Skin and Wound Care Program provides you with a series of standardized, content-validated guidelines that have been shown to reduce overall costs by yielding positive clinical outcomes.
- In a clinical study of a comprehensive prevention program, the incidence of pressure ulcers was reduced by 87% using the Solutions® Algorithms content-validated protocols of care, which included Aloe Vesta® skin care products in addition to other proven modalities.
Study results of one long-term care facility: reduction of pressure ulcers over a five-month period in high-risk resident
This longitudinal, year-long study of two long-term care facilities (260 beds in total) documented a reduction in the incidence of pressure ulcers from 13.2% to 1.7% and 15.0% to 3.5%, respectively, in conjunction with and following implementation of Solutions® Programs standardized protocols of care that included ConvaTec skin care products in addition to other proven modalities.
- Other materials such as the Expert Guide, interactive tools, and a Customer Implementation Guide further enrich the process of learning and aid in using Solutions® Algorithms
- Evidence-based education and tools
- ConvaTec Solutions® Programs for Pressure Ulcer Prevention teaches your staff how to reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers and incontinence-related skin breakdown. Specific modules for certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and clinicians provide tools, resources, product-based training, and evidence-based education
- Comprehensive product in-servicing
- Wound Classifications and Interventions Program