OUR SOLUTIONS® PROGRAMS
Ongoing training, easy-to-use products, and care plans help you to improve staff efficiency.
- Training and education
- Solutions® Algorithms for Skin and Wound Care provides you with a series of standardized, content-validated guidelines1 that have been shown to reduce overall costs by yielding positive clinical outcomes.2 Other materials such as the Expert Guide, interactive tools, and a Customer Implementation Guide further enrich the process of learning and using Solutions® Algorithms.
- Product-related in-servicing gives your staff the opportunity to learn how to put best practices to work and ensures standards of care are met in the most efficient manner possible.
- F-tag in-service presentations train personnel on how to optimize use of products to meet federal guidelines.
- Evidence-based education provides your staff with the tools and information they need to make informed decisions when using protocols and selecting the proper products.
- www.convatec.com-the authoritative online resource for healthcare professionals-provides 24/7 access to information and training.
- Peer-reviewed papers and other clinical support provide the evidence behind the products.
- Evidence-based products are proven to support healing and to reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers when used in conjunction with evidence-based protocols.