† When used as part of a protocol of care.
*As demonstrated in-vitro.
2. Waring MJ, Parsons D, Physico-chemical characterisation of carboxymethylated spun cellulose fi bres. Biomaterials. 2001;22(9):903-912.
3. Armstrong SH, Brown DA, Hill E,
Ruckley CV. A randomized trial of a new Hydrofi ber dressing, AQUACEL, and an alginate in the treatment of exuding leg ulcers. Presented at: 5th European Conference on Advances in Wound
Management; Harrogate, UK: November 1995.
4. Barnea Y, Amir A, Leshem D, et al. Clinical comparative study of Aquacel and paraffi n gauze dressing for splitskin donor site treatment. Ann
Plast Surg. 2004 Aug;53(2):132136.
5. Caruso DM, Foster KN, BlomeEberwein SA, et al. Randomized clinical study of Hydrofi ber dressing with silver or silver sulfadiazine in the management
of partial thickness burns. J Burn Care Res. 2006 MayJun;27(3):298309.
6. Kogan L, Moldavsky M, Szvalb S, GovrinYehudain J. Comparative study of Aquacel and Silverol treatment in burns.
Ann Burns Fire Disasters. 2004;17(4):201207.
All advertisements shown on this page are for cleared Class I & II products by the FDA.