Sensi-Care® Skin Protectant Incontinence Wipes
Sensi-Care® Skin Protectant Incontinence Wipes have been formulated with an optimal combination of skin care ingredients to cleanse, moisturize, and help protect the skin from Incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD).1
- Soft, alcohol- and fragrance-free cloths are gentle on delicate skin
- Contain 3% dimethicone that helps protect fragile skin1
- Large (8"x10"), dual-texture cloth for added performance during cleansing
- Dermatologist tested
- Convenient pack size for single patient use
- CHG Compatible*
*Data on file
1. Beeckman D, Verhaeghe S, Defloor T, Schoonhoven L, Vanderwee K. A 3-in-1 perineal care washcloth impregnated with dimethicone 3% versus water and pH neutral soap to prevent and treat incontinence-associated dermatitis: a randomized, controlled clinical trial. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurse. 2011;38(6):627-634.
- 8 towelettes per pack
- 24 packs per case
Sensi-Care® Skin Protectant Incontinence Wipes are designed to help prevent and treat incontinence-associated dermatitis.1 The soft cloths are dual-textured with one side quilted and the other side smooth. Designed for sensitive skin, the wipes contain a gentle surfactant to cleanse the skin, moisturizers to keep the skin hydrated, and 3% dimethicone to protect the skin.
Sensi-Care® Skin Protectant Incontinence Wipes may be warmed prior to use.
Please see back of pack for complete instructions for use.