Eakin® Cohesive® Paste is an alcohol-free stoma paste.
Key benefits include:
- Skin Friendly
- Like all eakin® products, eakin® Cohesive® Paste contains no alcohol in its non-sting formulation.
- It is a skin friendly product that could be used even on sensitive skin, including babies, to help prevent skin irritation.
- Helps Prevent Leakage
- The use of eakin® Cohesive® Paste aids leakage prevention by helping to form a waterproof barrier around the stoma.
- It also absorbs more moisture than competitor pastes, helping to prevent skin maceration.
- Quick & Reliable
- Due to the absence of alcohol, eakin® Cohesive® Paste will not dry out. This enables a quicker pouching regime as you can apply the pouch immediately - there is no need to wait for the paste to dry before application!
- Helps to Heal
- The use of eakin® Cohesive® Paste can help to heal red and irritated peristomal skin.
- Could Increase Pouch Weartime
- Eakin® Cohesive® Paste is used to fill all crevices, skin folds and scars in order to create an even pouching surface.
- By creating an optimal pouching surface this improves the likelihood of good adhesion and helps reduce the risk of leakage, thereby increasing pouch weartime.
- Part of the eakin® Cohesive® Family
- Eakin® Cohesive® Paste can be used in conjunction with all Eakin® products. It is based on the same.
- Cohesive® formulation which is found in eakin® Cohesive® seals and eakin Fistula and Wound Pouches™. Part of the eakin® Cohesive® family of products that have been protecting peristomal skin for decades.