Search Products by Category
SUR-FIT Natura® Low-Pressure Adaptor
The SUR-FIT Natura® Low-Pressure Adaptor converts any SUR-FIT Natura® ostomy system into a low-pressure solution post-surgery. The product inserts between the SUR-FIT Natura® pouch and skin barrier to create enough clearance for fingers to snap the pouch coupling ring into place without applying force directly to the patient's abdomen, which may cause pain or trauma to the post-op area.
The following SKUs will be discontinued as of July 31, 2020. To learn more about upgraded replacement product options, call 1-800-422-8811.
Have questions about living with an ostomy? Call our me+ support team at 1-800-422-8811 today.
|401993||A4421||SUR-FIT Natura® Low Pressure Adaptor||Transparent||45mm (1¾") flange||10 per box|
|401994||A4421||SUR-FIT Natura® Low Pressure Adaptor||Transparent||57mm (2¼") flange||10 per box|
|401995||A4421||SUR-FIT Natura® Low Pressure Adaptor||Transparent||70mm (2¾") flange||10 per box|
|401996||A4421||SUR-FIT Natura® Low Pressure Adaptor||Transparent||100mm (4") flange||10 per box|
- Can be used with Visi-Flow® irrigation Sleeve on 45,57,70mm size.
- Discontinue use when belly tenderness subsides post surgery.
- Primarily used as a post-op tenderness product.
- Disposable, one time use. To be changed with each skin barrier change.
- Fits with any SUR-FIT® Natura skin barrier or pouch with a 45,57,70 or 100 mm flang size.
- Attaches in between skin barrier and pouch to provide extra finger space that enables clincian, caregiver or patient to attach pouch with low pressure.
Stomahesive® Paste Application Guide
SUR-FIT Natura® Low-Pressure Adaptor Application Guide
Living with confidence after ileostomy surgery
Living with confidence after colostomy surgery
Living with confidence after urostomy surgery