Search Products by Category
eakin Cohesive® Accessories
Designed to help you have less leaks and healthier skin.
eakin Cohesive® Seals help prevent leaks and skin irritation by forming an absorptive barrier around your stoma. eakin Cohesive® Seals can be molded to a variety of shapes to help prevent leakage around the stoma by acting as filler for uneven skin surfaces.
eakin Cohesive Slims®, Your Everyday Seal
- For everyday skin protection and security
- For frequent pouch changes
Small eakin Cohesive® Seals, The Extra Protector
- To provide maximum skin protection
- For those with high fluid content
Large eakin Cohesive® Seals, Greatest Coverage
- To cover a large area of peristomal skin
- For complex skin problems or uneven
eakin Cohesive StomaWrap™, Your Time Saver
- For large or oval shaped stomas
- For those with limited dexterity
Have questions about living with an ostomy? Call our me+ support team at 1-800-422-8811 today.
|839002||A4385||Seal, Skin Barrier Ring, Small||Small - 48mm (2")||20 per box|
|839001||A4385||Seal, Skin Barrier Ring, Large||Large - 98mm (4")||10 per box|
|839004||A4385||Skin Barrier, Small||10x10cm (4" x 4")||5 per box|
|839003||A4385||Skin Barrier, Large||10x20cm (4" x 8")||5 per box|
|839005||A4385||Seal, Skin Barrier, Slim||5 cm (2") diameter, 3mm (1/8") thickness||10 per box|
|839006||A4385||Seal, Eakin StomaWrap™||85mm (3 3/8")||10 per box|
- Eakin Cohesive® Seals can be molded to a variety of shapes. Helps prevent leakage around the stoma by acting as filter for uneven skin surfaces.
- Eakin cohesive® Skin Barrier.
- Moldable and moisture-absorbing.
- Designed to help protect the skin from contact with body fluids.
Eakin Cohesive® Application Guide
Living with confidence after colostomy surgery
Living with confidence after urostomy surgery
Living with confidence after ileostomy surgery