Choosing the Right Products for Your Patients
Patient Support Information
Help Simplify Your Patient's Ostomy Journey
Whether you are looking to provide better skin protection or a sense of security, with the right combination of accessories and pouching system you can help your patient feel even more comfortable and at ease. Find the answers to your questions about addressing your patients needs.
Does my patient have a stoma that is irregular in shape? Choose ConvaTec Moldable Technology™
Need a problem solver with a broad cutting range? Try the Esteem™ + Family of Products
With Cut-To-Fit, Pre-Cut and ConvaTec Moldable Technology
- Advanced filter helps minimize odor and ballooning
- Easy-view window for peace of mind
- Secure fastening with InvisiClose® Tail Closure and Lock-It-Pocket™
Seeing more patients with flush or retracted stomas? Reach for ConvaTec Convex Solutions
ESTEEM™ + Flex Convex
- Flexible convexity fits to body contours
- Hydrocolloid skin barrier is designed to help minimize leakage
- Soft and quiet fabric designed for comfort and security
Patients having trouble connecting their pouch? Try the Accordion cut-to-fit convex
NATURA™ Accordion Cut-to-Fit Convex
- Lifts easily so coupling is easy and comfortable
- 2x more finger space than any other lifting flange1
- Simple to measure and cut
- Compatible with a range of Natura™ pouch options
Ostomy Care Starts with Good Skin Preparation
Solutions that promote healthy skin by protecting it from irritants and other skin damage. Learn more.
Products that help create the best fit around the stoma, prevent leakage and help level out the application surface area for better pouch adherence. Learn more.
Solutions that promote healthy skin by protecting it from irritants and other skin damage caused by adhesives. Learn more.
1. Clinical Evaluation of Sur Fit Natura Cut to Fit Skin Wafers Gillian Seaton. Technical data on file, reference document WHRI3940 TA238 2014.