November 13, 2020
Our portfolio of ostomy products, me+™ patient support program and collaboration with health care professionals help to improve the lives of the people we touch.
86% of people who switched to ConvaTec Moldable Technology™ improved their skin condition.3
Help your patients simplify their stoma routine and leave the scissors at home when experiencing the difference of ConvaTec's Moldable Technology™.
eakin Cohesive® seals absorb output up to 4x more than other seals on the market.4 As the eakin Cohesive® seal absorbs moisture, it transforms into a protective gel which safeguards against skin damage.4
2X more finger space than any other lifting flange,5 the accordion flange is designed to help minimize abdominal pressure and pain when attaching the pouch. Connects with an audible ‘click’ and physical ‘snap’ to confirm the pouch is firmly attached.
Do you have questions about information presented by ConvaTec at this Regional meeting? Our me+ Concierge team is here to help. They can assist healthcare professionals with:
Help your patients get the support they need. Contact your me+ Concierge specialist at 1-877-585-0470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Based on accumulative data collation at ConvaTec since 2005, through global activities such as KOL meetings and interactive Q&A sessions.
2. Phase II Quantitative evaluation and determination of platform technology (PT) pouch attributes. Data on file 2006, ConvaTec.
3. Maria Teresa Szewczyk, MD, PhD; Grazyna Majewska, RN, ETN; Mar V. Cabral, MS, FNP-BC, CWOCN-AP; and Karin Holzel-Piontek, RN; The Effects of Using a Moldable Skin Barrier on Peristomal Skin Condition in Persons with an Ostomy: Results of a Prospective, Observational, Multinational Study, Ostomy Wound Management 2014;60(12):16-26
4. McGroggan, G., Haughey, S., McDowell, K., An absorbent, enzyme-inhibiting seal reduces peristomal skin complications., Gastrointestinal Nursing. 2018:16(1):42-49
5. Clinical Evaluation of Sur Fit Natura Cut to Fit Skin Wafers Gillian Seaton. Technical data on file, reference document WHRI3940 TA238 2014.