eakin Cohesive® Seals
eakin Cohesive® Seals help prevent leaks and skin irritation by forming an absorptive barrier around your stoma.
Your stoma is unique, just like you. So it is important that your ostomy care routine provides you with a unique fit to help you feel secure, confident, supported and in control.
Do you ever experience leaks, sore skin around your stoma or want to extend the wear time of your pouch? eakin® seals are here to help!
- eakin Cohesive® seals help protect agains leaks and sore skin, and are friendly to the skin.
- They support a secure, uniqute fit every time.
- eakin® Seals are designed to uniquely fit to the shape of you.
A Seal for Every Situation
eakin Cohesive® Slims
To help prevent leaks occurring and protect skin, giving you confidence every day.Learn More
Small eakin Cohesive® Seals
Our thickest seal that help prevents leaks for those with looser output or can stretch around larger ostomies.Request Sample
Large eakin Cohesive® Seals
Providing the greatest coverage to peristomal skin, designed to smooth out uneven pouching surfaces such as dips or creases.Request Sample
eakin Cohesive StomaWrap™
Oval shape for larger or irregular shaped stomas and post-operative swelling. Unique wrap around - easy to use for limited dexterity or visual impairment.Request Sample
More in Guide to Ostomy Products
Using Your Product
Choosing the Ostomy System That's Right for You
Whether you’ve had colostomy, ileostomy or urostomy surgery, we can help find the right system that will work for your ostomy type.Read more
Pouch For Every Need
ConvaTec is proud to offer products for any situation that comes your way, because your ostomy shouldn’t get in the way of living your life.Read more
Esteem™+ Flex Convex
Find out more about the Esteem+ Flex Convex product line from ConvaTec and request free samples.Read more
Guide to Ostomy Products
Convatec offers trusted products across all four important accessories categories: skin preparation, pouching support, added security and pouch removal.Read more
ease™ Strips help keep your skin barrier in place.Read more
Eakin Cohesive Seals
eakin Cohesive® Seals can be molded to a variety of shapes to help prevent leakage around your ostomy by acting as filler for uneven skin surfaces.Read more
Convatec's Proprietary Adhesives
Our hydrocolloid adhesives are designed for use in high-moisture environments and have decades of proven product performance.Read more
Convex wafers are designed to help reduce leakage and simplify stoma management.Read more
1. McGroggan G, Haughey S, McDowell K. An absorbent, enzyme-inhibiting seal reduces peristomal skin complications. Gastrointestinal Nursing. 2018;16(1):42-49. doi:10.12968/gasn.2018.16.1.42.
2. Szewczyk MT, Majewska G, Cabral MV, Hölzel-Piontek K. The effects of using a moldable skin barrier on peristomal skin condition in persons with an ostomy: results of a prospective, observational, multinational study. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2014 Dec;60(12):16-26.
*The views expressed in these videos belong to the users, not Convatec.