Infusion set & Therapy overview
Infusion Care neria™
neria™ infusion sets are infusion devices developed specifically for subcutaneous infusion of medications.
neria™ infusion sets have been tested(in vitro) for the infusion of drugs including:
- Apomorphine for Parkinson’s disease1 :
- Desferal™ (neria™ only) for thalassaemia2
- Immunoglobulins (IgG) for primary immune deficiency3
- Hydromorphone, morphine sulphate and morphine chloride for pain management4,5 :
For further information on which neria™ products to use, please see this overview:
- Stability test and function test of Comfort and Contact Detach by means of the medicament APO-go. Analysis report no. 294690. January 14-April 1, 2009. Data on file. Unomedical.
- Drug Device Stability Test Thalaset – Study Desferal (deferoxamine mesilate). July 1, 2005. Data on file. Unomedical.
- Compatibility and stability testing of the catheter device Unomedical comfort™ with the immunoglobulin Subcuvia. IKFE 09016. April 16, 2009. Data on file. Unomedical.
- Drug Compatibility Study of Three Infusion Devices with Morphine Sulfate, version 1.4, IKFE 10006, September 2, 2011, Data on File. Unomedical.
- Drug Compatibility Study of Three Infusion Devices with Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, version 1.4, IKFE 10006, September 2, 2011, Data on File. Unomedical.