Search Products by Category
ChloraSolv®ChloraSolv® Wound Debridement Gel is a new and unique technology for convenient, effective and gentle wound debridement of patients with hard-to-heal lower leg and diabetic foot ulcers. ChloraSolv® is based on a unique hypochlorite technology consisting of a two-component system
|10703||ChloraSolv® Wound Debridement Gel||3 ml||5 per box|
The importance of debridement – Introducing a new-Chemo mechanical technology: ChloraSolv®
ChloraSolv® can be used in conjunction with weekly dressings to improve healing of diabetic foot ulcers compared with current standard treatment (advanced wound dressing and sharp debridement)1, effectively eradicating biofilm bacteria in just 2 minutes2
ChloraSolv® can be effective and is well-tolerated in the treatment of hard-to-heal wounds to soften and remove devitalised tissue3, with 72.7% reduction of devitalised tissue and 30.9% wound size reduction after 5 weeks.
ChloraSolv® brings unique benefits for wound debridement
- Easy to use in primary care settings and in patients’ homes by all healthcare professionals
- Makes it easy to mechanically remove devitalised tissue, biofilm, pus and dirt by using a blunt instrument and/or washing and wiping off the wound bed4
- Short application time and fast acting to enable an efficient cleaning procedure3
- Facilitates cleansing and debridement of hard-to-heal wounds4, preserving healthy, viable tissue5
- Softens the necrotic tissue of hard-to-heal lower leg and diabetic foot ulcers, for gentler and easier wound debridement3,6
- Contains sodium hypochlorite - a broad-spectrum anti-microbiological agent that reduces the microbiological load2
- Reduces pain related to debridement in patients with hard-to-heal lower extremities and diabetic foot ulcers3
- Preserves healthy, granulating and viable tissue during debridement5
- ChloraSolv® is non-irritant5
ChloraSolv® is manufactured by RLS Global AB and exclusively distributed by Convatec. © 2022 RLS Global and Convatec. ChloraSolv® and the RLS logo are trademarks of RLS Global AB. Convatec and the Convatec logo are trademarks of the Convatec group of companies.
- Bergqvist, K., et al. The role of chloramines in treatment of diabetic foot ulcers: an exploratory multi-centre randomised controlled trial, Clinical Diabetes and Endocrinology (2016) 2:6.
- Olausson, S., Ahlenius, M. Fast complete eradication of biofilm by wound debridement gel. EWMA 2021.
- Eliasson, B., Fagerdahl, A-M., Jönsson, A., Apelqvist, J. Debriding effect of amino acid-buffered hypochlorite on hard-to-heal wounds covered by devitalised tissue: pilot study. Journal of Wound Care (June 2021) 30:6.
- Instructions For Use
- Data on file. RP-00008 Biological Evaluation
- Data on file. RP-00087 ChloraSolv Claims Verification
ChloraSolv Global Leave Behind April 2022
ChloraSolv Publication Summary Eliasson April 2022
ChloraSolv Publication Summary Bergqvist
ChloraSolv JWC Supplement August 2022