Flexi-Seal™ PROTECT FMS
Designed to protect patients and clinicians against over-inflation risk.
Flexi-Seal™ PROTECT FMS is designed to protect patients and clinicians against over-inflation risk.
Flexi-Seal™ PROTECT FMS Key Benefits:
- Fill Protection, The only fecal management system that senses when the retention balloon is correctly filled and visually indicates over inflation
- Infection Protection, Proven in vitro to contain C. difficile and its spread into the environment.1
- Total Odor Protection, Odor barrier runs the full length of the catheter, providing an end-to-end odor barrier.2
- Sampling Protection, The blue sampling port allows safe and easy stool collection helping minimise the risk of fecal exposure.
- Privacy™ Collection Bag, With 6x more odor-capturing compared to the charcoal filtered collection bags3. This filter also eliminates the need of manually releasing the excess gas from the collection bag.4
The Flexi-Seal™ PROTECT FMS Difference
Download the brochure
Flexi-Seal™ PROTECT Fecal Management System
Directions for Use of Flexi-Seal™ PROTECT Fecal Management System
Ordering details and additional resources
For more information or to order samples, please contact our customer service at 1-800-422-8811.
- Jones S, Towers V, Welsby S, et al. Clostridium difficile Containment Properties of a Fecal Management System: An In Vitro Investigation. Ostomy Wound Management 2011;57(10):38–49.
- Odor Barrier Testing. 130124-001. Data on file, ConvaTec Inc.
- Flexi-Seal® Privacy Bag Filter Evaluation. 121412-001. Data on file, ConvaTec Inc.
- Minimizing the spread of C. difficile spores from the release of gas. February 19, 2013. Data on file, ConvaTec Inc.