Regulatory Compliance for Long Term Care
OUR SOLUTIONS® PROGRAMS
ConvaTec provides educational resources and evidence-based protocols, which help to navigate toward survey readiness and reduce liability.
- Solutions® Algorithms for Skin and Wound Care Program provides you with a series of standardized, content-validated guidelines that can positively influence treatment and have been shown to reduce overall costs by yielding positive clinical outcomes.
- Helps prevent conditions related to avoidable pressure ulcers
- Provides evidence-based guidelines to reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers
- Helps staff match products to wound characteristics
- Provides strategies to manage risk factors, including preventing skin irritation and breakdown related to incontinence
- Products designed to optimize quality of care and help you achieve regulatory compliance.
- Evidence-based education and tools to help plot the right course to optimal risk assessment and consistent documentation.
- ConvaTec Solutions® Programs for Pressure Ulcer Prevention teaches your staff how to reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers and incontinence-related skin breakdown. Specific modules for certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and clinicians provide tools, resources, product training, and evidence-based education.
- F-tag in-service presentations train personnel on use of products for optimizing skin integrity to meet federal guidelines.
- Comprehensive wound assessment and documentation training
- Peer-reviewed papers and other clinical support provide the evidence behind the programs.