OUR SOLUTIONS® PROGRAMS
ConvaTec offers evidence-based protocols and education to help optimize wound care outcomes and streamline assessment and documentation
- Solutions® Algorithms for Skin and Wound Care provides you with a series of standardized, content-validated guidelines that can positively influence treatment quality and cost-effectiveness
Time to healing decreased with in-home telemedicine:
|With permission from Ostomy Wound Manage.
The healing time of wounds treated with Solutions® protocols of care with in-home telemedicine (TM) (n=76) was compared with baseline (n=120). Baseline reflects patient data before initiation of TM intervention. Retrospective patient chart review showed reduced chronic ulcer healing time and decreased hospitalization for wound-related reasons, while reducing home health visits by 45%.
- Products that promote skin integrity, manage and contain infection, and achieve optimal outcomes
- Evidence-based education and tools to improve efficiency
- ConvaTec Solutions® Program for Pressure Ulcer Prevention teaches your staff how to reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers and incontinence-related skin breakdown
- ConvaTec Solutions® Program for Infection gives your staff the necessary information to promote good hygiene and best practices to help prevent, contain, and manage infection
- Learning guides and modules about OASIS assessment of wounds
- Comprehensive in-service programs offer proper product implementation
- Patient-oriented education materials (e.g., proper foot care for patients with diabetes) help patients become better informed about their care, leading to more self-sufficiency and fewer visits required by your staff
- ConvaTec Customer Interaction Center provides detailed information delivered in an easy-to-understand manner; the staff includes many certified wound ostomy care nurses, in addition to Customer Support Representatives and Sales Representatives