Clinical and Financial Efficiency for Home Care
OUR SOLUTIONS® PROGRAMS
ConvaTec evidence-based products and standardized protocols can help you improve clinical outcomes while saving time and money.
- Products to save time and money by improving clinical outcomes.
- Solutions® Algorithms for Skin and Wound Careprovides you with a series of standardized, content-validated guidelines that can positively influence treatment and cost-effectiveness.
- Also available: Expert Guide, interactive tools, and a Customer Implementation Guide
- Clinical efficiency
Comparison of healing times with conventional treatment and standardized protocols:1
Condition Healing Times Conventional Treatment Standardized Protocols Diabetic foot ulcer 174 weeks 10 weeks Venous ulcer 105 weeks 6 weeks Pressure ulcer 172 weeks 7.3 weeks Surgical wound 29 weeks 3 weeks A review of conventional vs standardized would care protocols of care between 1999 and 2003 using a ConvaTec formulary and protocols adapted from Solutions® Algorithms for Skin and Wound Care.
- Financial efficiency
Comparison of labor and material cost used in conventional treatment and standardized protocols:1
- Evidence-based education and tools
- Physician Marketing Assistance to engage physicians in learning about the benefits of modern wound care
- Strong, ongoing relationships with distributors to ensure timely access to products
- Comprehensive wound assessment and documentation training
- Challenging Wound Care Cases presentation
- Comprehensive product in-servicing
- Wound Classifications and Interventions Program