DuoDERM® Extra Thin Dressing
Thin flexible and versatile...
designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction
DuoDERM ® Extra Thin Dressing can be used as a primary hydrocolloid dressing for dry to lightly exuding wounds
It can be used as a secondary dressing to secure AQUACEL ® Hydrofiber ® Wound Dressing or AQUACEL ® Ag Hydrofiber ® Wound Dressing with lonic Silver.
- Thin polyurethane film provides a bacterial1 and viral2 barriera.
- Film provides a waterproof barrier over the dressing
- Can be removed without damaging newly formed tissue
- Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction by preventing contact with clothes/bed linen
EASE OF APPLICATION
- Translucent backing enhances dressing placement and initial monitoring of the wound
- Secures dressings in awkward and difficult to dress areas
- May be cut to fita
- Wilson P, Burroughs D, Dunn LJ. Methacilin-resistant staphylococcus aureus and hydrocolloid dressings. Pharm J. 1988; 243: 787-788
- Bowler PG, Delargy H, Prince D, Fondberg L. The viral barrier properties of some occlusive dressings and their role in infection control. Wounds. 1993; 5: 1-8
- Please see package inserts for full product information, including instructions for use
ConvaTec can provide you with more information about wound & skin products and services.