AQUACEL® Ag SURGICAL cover dressing
The right dressing does make a difference
AQUACEL® Ag SURGICAL cover dressing cover dressing helps improve outcomes by combining skin-friendly hydrocolloid technology with Hydrofiber® Technology with ionic silver, creating an optimum healing environment and providing broad spectrum antimicrobial activity.3,b
- Clarke JV, Deakin AH, Dillon JM, Emmerson S, Kinninmonth AWG. A prospective clinical audit of a new dressing design for lower limb arthoplasty wounds. J Wound Care 2009;18(1):5-11
- Laboratory Test Comparison of AQUACEL® Surgical Dressing 'New Design' and the Jubilee Method of Dressing Surgical Wounds. WHRI3264 TA180. October 7, 2009. Data on file,ConvaTec.
- Jones SA, Bowler PG, Walker M, Parsons D. Controlling wound bioburden with a novel silver-containing Hydrofiber® dressing. Wound Repair Regen. 2004;12(3):288-294.
- A post-operative dressing regimen using Mepore™ dressing covering AQUACEL® dressing was compared to a new dressing regimen of DuoDERM® Extra Thin dressing covering AQUACEL® dressing after application of a liquid film forming acrylate. A subsequent study demonstrated no enhancement of the new dressing regimen by the acrylate.
- Equivalent performance of AQUACEL® SURGICAL cover dressing to DuoDERM® Extra Thin dressing covering AQUACEL® dressing demonstrated in in vitro testing.
ConvaTec can provide you with more information about wound & skin products and services.